Cost of living comparison between Tula, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.066 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,321 (руб 95,013) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)