Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,534 (¥234,588) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (41 minutes ago)