Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04529 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 231% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,565 (5,708,595 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (43 minutes ago)