Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04353 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 196% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,557 (4,078,805 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)