Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05559 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 288% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨290,687 (5,229,492 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)