Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04086 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 181% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,835 (3,716,208 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)