Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06930 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 361% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨345,960 (4,992,121 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)