Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.913 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,078 (S/. 4,841) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)