Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.472 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,999 (S/. 6,155) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)