Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.449 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 300% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,287 (kr 27,965) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)