Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.032 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 336% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨354,653 (kr 44,158) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)