Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.463 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,818 (kr 21,602) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)