Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.135 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 372% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,311 (kr 30,770) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (39 minutes ago)