Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.409 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 360% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨243,788 (kr 28,990) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)