Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.241 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 198% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨253,316 (kr 30,738) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)