Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.190 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,185 (C$3,032) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)