Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.966 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,261 (C$3,591) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (30 minutes ago)