Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,821 (€1,335) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)