Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,068 (€1,477) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)