Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.036 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,027 (2,319 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)