Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,174 (4,058 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)