Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.783 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,123 (4,087 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)