Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04313 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 161% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,607 (4,535,595 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)