Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04322 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,041 (3,518,048 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)