Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04523 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,397 (4,894,643 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)