Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04518 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 186% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,226 (4,741,163 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (34 minutes ago)