Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.975 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,367 ($b5,951) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (33 minutes ago)