Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.483 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,336 ($b6,152) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)