Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,355 (€1,368) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)