Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,700 (€1,852) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)