Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,186 (5,289TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)