Cost of living comparison between Tours, France and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 162% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,179 (€2,931) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)