Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,226 (€2,982) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)