Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 193% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,276 (€1,830) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)