Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.217 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,233 (5,173 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)