Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.250 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,692 (5,335 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)