Cost of living comparison between Toruń, Poland and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,651 (7,223 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (27 minutes ago)