Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 784 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,657 (﷼ 31,703,804) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)