Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨47,058 (﷼ 30,078,813) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)