Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,110 (¥215,279) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)