Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,620 (¥155,211) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (38 minutes ago)