Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,391 (¥149,070) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)