Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.560 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,334 (Mex$ 28,184) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)