Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,242 in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)