Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,226 in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)