Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,247 in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)