Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.568 INR / MDL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨51,430 (14,412 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)