Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 INR / MDL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨69,285 (20,384 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)