Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.695 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,610 (元11,719) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)