Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,402 in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (39 minutes ago)