Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,097 (€1,556) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)