Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 138 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (38 minutes ago)