Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 947 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (27 minutes ago)