Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.143 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,974 (9,517 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)