Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,396 (66,825 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)