Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.109 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,425 (60,794 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)