Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.962 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,503 (93,061 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)