Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,513 (21,191₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (26 minutes ago)