Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.567 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨89,456 (34,853₴) in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (32 minutes ago)