Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.586 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,214 (23,281₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)