Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,849 (24,537₴) in Ternopil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)