Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,097 (R$ 4,614) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)