Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,754 (R$ 6,047) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (24 minutes ago)