Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.310 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,171 (Mex$ 25,130) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)