Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.412 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,296 (Mex$ 21,773) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)