Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.947 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,793 (6,675TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)