Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,567 prices entered by 495 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,832 (﷼ 63,285,427) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)