Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,497 (L 58,679) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)