Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.013 INR / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 906 prices entered by 161 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,355 (L 37,292) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)