Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.781 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 117% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,403 (L 63,426) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)