Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 INR / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 895 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,481 (L 29,525) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)