Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 839 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.965 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,126 (L 60,756) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)