Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.053 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,532 (RM4,951) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)