Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01735 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,032 (7,207,777 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)