Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01991 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,053 (6,683,680 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)