Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 862 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00801 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨32,054 (4,003,562 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)