Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,581 (5,310,840 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)