Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 834 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00795 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨40,857 (5,139,630 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)