Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 874 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01556 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,338 (5,614,040 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)