Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02097 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,748 (7,140,921 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)