Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 797 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,725 (€1,599) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)