Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 884 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,589 (€1,618) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)