Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,739 (4,026 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)