Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.395 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,757 (5,043 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)