Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.269 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,130 (Php52,886) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)