Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 786 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,361 (Php52,020) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)