Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 823 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.656 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,983 ($b5,901) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)