Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.364 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,673 ($b7,654) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)