Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 752 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.326 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,828 ($b8,131) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)