Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.737 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,079 ($b10,381) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)