Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.666 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,871 ($b11,885) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)