Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 757 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.431 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,192 ($b8,715) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)