Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.624 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,038 (6,531 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)