Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20243 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,403 (579,982 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)