Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19781 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,205 (375,126 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Arcata, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)