Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.891 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,595 (14,744 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)