Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 981 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.677 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,406 (13,340 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Roanoke, Virginia costs $925 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)