Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,068 (Rp 22,112,176) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)