Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.790 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,172 (ARS $20,132) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)