Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 952 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 250% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,634 (€2,523) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (42 minutes ago)