Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 734 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 226% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,501 (€3,343) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)