Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.612 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,340 (GH₵4,403) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)