Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.045 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,228 (GH₵4,502) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (36 minutes ago)